Professionals with 30+ years of experience.
OctoClean has been providing cleaning services for over 30 years. We work with companies from all industries, but specialize in cleaning medical and educational facilities. You can expect the following from us:
- Services that meet the standards of your industry
- The latest equipment and cleaning chemical
- Standardized training for all OctoClean personnel
- Reliable support that can be contacted via a custom email made just for you
- Quality assurance checks and site visits to ensure quality services
Request a Walkthrough – Get a Quote
Fill out the form below to request a free quote. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Choose Your Next Step
Access Our Free Guide
Wondering what services your facility needs? We break it down in our free guide.Download Now
Hear From Our Customers
Featured Case Studies
Organizations That Trust Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long have you been serving Maricopa County?
After 30 plus years of successfully operating OctoClean in Southern California, we made the decision to make our services available in Maricopa County at the start of 2021.
- What customer service systems do you have in place?
Our customer service staff is available to speak with you 24/7. Our office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, but customers can reach us at any time via the phone and email. We are quick to respond to any of your messages. If a problem arises, we work with our franchise owners to resolve the issue within 24 hours. Never hesitate to contact us if you need to get in touch.
- What industries do you work with?
OctoClean offers services to healthcare, educational and commercial institutions. Our team specializes in infection prevention and has a CHESP certified EVS Director on staff.
- Do you carry liability insurance?
All of our franchise owners are required to buy general liability insurance, workers compensation insurance, commercial motor vehicle liability insurance and a janitorial bond of $25,000. If an accident occurs, we are prepared.